Re: Imation LS-120

If you have the 2.4.x kernel (I'm not sure x>what, but I use the
lastest one, 7.) there is support for Mass Storage Devices under USB.
You need to have scsi emulation, and scsi disk support for it.  But
you might already know this.

I just mount it under /floppy.  Here is my fstab line:

/dev/sda	/floppy		hfs	defaults,user,noauto,nosuid,noexec,nodev	0	0

I use hfs, since I use it to move big files from my Mac side to my
Linux side.  (I run a mac).  hfsplus's hpcopy tends to puke on big
files...

Anyways, good luck.

Marshal