Re: pdf editor

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 02:24:45AM +0530, harsha wrote:
>     I would like to know if there exists a package to **edit** pdf files. I have some forms in pdf form which i have to fill. I did make a search at freshmeat, sourceforge but none turned up

just use your favourite editor to edit the pdf file. it's not too dificult
to find out where to put your text in the sourcecode. i did this several
times and as in most forms the position where to fill in text is marked with
dots it's easy to find it.

yours martin
--
factline Krisper Fabro Harnoncourt OEG (www.factline.com)