Long delay during boot of eth0

Hello.

My system boots all the way, but has a long, annoying delay when the
boot sequence gets to the line below:

Configuring eth0: using NWAY device table, not 8

After a minute or longer, it says "done" and moves on.  It appears it
is waiting for some autoconfiguration it is requesting.  I already have
eth0 setup in "/etc/network/interfaces" as "iface eth0 inet dhcp" and
it starts using dhcpcd which works fine but comes after the problem line
above in the boot sequence.  How do I stop this delay?

--
Lance Peterson
dlancep@onebox.com - email

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com