Re: mozilla with SSL for galeon in unstable?

I think there will be one, as soon as mozilla's maintainer does the Great
Mozilla Upgrade(tm).  Apparently they're going to split the package in to
main and non-US components and do some other things involving splitting
off pieces parts.  They promised it RSN a while ago, so your guess is as
good as mine as to the when...

--
Galt's sci-fi paradox:  Stormtroopers versus Redshirts to the death.