Re: balsa: orphaned?

> Yes balsa is a great program and should not be
> orphaned and if nobody is interesting in packaging
> it, I would certainly ITP it soon.

Certainly doesn't look like it's been abandoned. This page,
http://www.balsa.net/main.html, shows an update on the 13th of
this month. It reads:

2001-07-13 - development balsa 1.1.7 released. This is most
likely last 1.1.x development release, we intend to start soon
preparation for 1.2.0 release. Several improvements in IMAP
folder handling has been done, new command line options have
been added and other UI improvements have been implemented.

Regards
Hall