sid - locales and glibc

Hi list

I just ran apt-get update && apt-get upgrade, just to see that locales
are going to be removed. Why? because it depends on glibc, and glibc is
not available. Hmm, I always thought that glibc is a rather important
lib, on ehich most c-programs are based. So, what is wrong? Is glibc not
needed any more? And if yes, I won't be able to use locales any more,
and so apt won't never talk german to me any more :-( ?

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.