Re: Chronically broken package - bugs? In tetex-bin AND apt-get?

Henry Lebowzki wrote:

> Hello-
> I'm sorry if I sound hysterical...
<snip>

A broken package can be the result of a download problem. Just try
downloading the package causing problems and install it with dpkg. If
this works, congratulations, you're done and run apt-get upgrade to
process the rest of your packages. I don't think that the
potato-tetex-package has such a serious bug, because I have used it
myself and it worked ;-)

hth

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.