Re: Cups, or magicfilter . HP Deskjet 540

Cups, while designed to be quite flexible seems to not at present
have support for much anything unless you want to buy it's
creators products. Or write your own filters.

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *