Re: soundblaster sb 16

	Subject: Re: soundblaster sb 16
	Date: Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 11:30:07AM +0200

Quoting Markus Hansen(markhansen@gmx.de):
> I now have the data o fpnpdump in pnp.config.
> but i dont know how to paste this into isapnp.config.
> using konqueror or mc doesnt work.
> thanks for helping
> markus

Well I would buy a good Unix/Linux book if you don't know haow to do
that.  Suggest running Linux or A Practical Guide to Linux.

If you know how to use vim, you could do

vim -o pnp.config isapnp.config  and cut & paste what
you need.

You can read the Vim manual to learn how to do that.

There is also a Vim-HOWTO.txt.gz in /usr/doc/HOWTO/en-txt/
on my 2.2 system.  That might get you started.

--
A LISP programmer knows the value of everything, but the cost of
nothing.