Re: What's the "NVI recovery program"? Could this be a trojan?

> Hi-
>
>  I found the message below in my Balsa Inbox.
>  Is there such a thing? Why did it appear in my mailbox?
>  Should I be worried about trojans and the like?
>  Thanks,
>  Henry

hello,

nvi is an editor with almost the best recovery option there in the field, i
would say you are probably editing a file before system is down - you can
now save the file by doin this:

# vi -r /usr/share/texmf/web2c/fmtutil.cnf

regards,

lamer :)