Re: xemacs21-gnome-nomule breaks lisp packages?

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001 21:33:15 +0200
Mart van de Wege <mvdwege@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm having one of those weeks again :( When rebuilding my laptop after a
> HD crash, I saw that xemacs is now available in a gnome version (in
> unstable). Me being the fool that I am, I also immediately upgraded my
> desktop machine.
> Now I tried to update a few webpages I maintain for my D&D group, and
> xemacs started spewing all sorts of elisp errors at me. I'm not good
> enough yet to delve into the arcana of emacs lisp, so are there any
> other
> people out there having trouble?
> BTW, I like using xemacs over gnu emacs, because it works a lot better
> with my Gnome desktop. I do know most of the keyboard commands, but
> they're not much use if you can't use all the niceties of the html
> modes.
>
> Mart

Ok,

A little clarification: xemacs works ok, but it still spits back the
occasional error message. Funny thing is that it does that mostly when
using the menus. Using the keyboard commands works pretty good, with only
an error message when opening a HTML page, which I subsequently can edit
normally. Weird.
Anyone else seeing this in other modes, or is it just html-mode that is
broken?

--
Baby even the losers get lucky sometimes
Even the losers keep a little bit of pride

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Even The Losers