Re: Is there something wrong with my CPU ?

	Hi,

	No. Nothing wrong there. Says 'OK'. I'm not exactly certain what the
remainder of the line means. It may mean the the kernel is using a
compiled in bugfix for buggy chipset/fpu's. Or it may mean that it
reports errors based on an exception with a value of 16. I'll bet
someone can chime in with a better explanation.

	HTH,

	Jim R.

A girl phoned me the other day and said .... Come on over, there's
nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.   --Rodney Dangerfield