Re: NE2000-compatible network device

its ne not ne2k. The modules ne will work on pci devices, but I think the
ne2k-pci will not work on isa. Its very likelly that U have ne on your
system as it is a very common and therefore comes withmost installations.
under debian ne.o is in
/lib/modules/2.4.5/kernel/drivers/net
where 2.4.5 is your klernel version