Re: Can't play audio CDs

Are you able to play any sounds at all? If not, you'll need to add
yourself to the 'audio' group.

I suspect that you may be running into permissions problems even if
you can play other sounds: ensure that your drive /dev/hdc is owned by
group cdrom and add yourself to that group as well. (Remember to log
out and back in, and) everything should work after that.

Vineet

* Nathan Weston (nweston@hamilton.edu) [010712 07:34]: