Re: apt-get question

Why would you want to do this? The whole point of having /usr/local is to
keep what you add to your system seperate from the main distribution. This
is at least Debian's implementation of what /usr/local should
represent. Is there a specific reason that you would want to prefer
/usr/local over /usr?

-z-