Sendmail newbie question

I have three computers in my home. I use one as a router to masq
the other two to the internet. I would also like to use this one
as the mail hub. There is only one user for the three boxes.
What I would like to do is to be able to read my mail from any
box but still save it on the hub. So that if I want to refer to
a saved msg from a different box I can get to it.

The router is running debian 2.2r3 using
fetchmail-sendmail-procmail-mutt to deal with mail. The way it
is currently set up I have to read and send all mail from this
box. The other 2 boxes are using progeny-debian. I went this
route primarily because of the ease of X configuration with
progeny. They also have the same mail pkgs installed. So, my
question is, how can I set the network up to be able to
send/read mail from any box but store all mail on the hub?

Thanks,

Jay Latham

Beer is proof God loves us and
wants us to be happy!