Re: 2 Monitors/1 MG400/X 3.3.6

I'm not sure if both heads of a Matrox G400 are supported in 3.3.x. If
you have multiple video cards, it's theoretically possible to start each
card up in a different display, and then switch between the two using
ctrl+alt+F7 or F8, but I'm not sure of the specifics of setting this up.
With X4, it's fairly straightforward, with Xinerama allowing one monitor
to be on one portion of the display, and the other monitor to be right
next to it, allowing you to just drag the mouse from one monitor to the
other as if it were one big monitor.

--
   ___   ___
  / _ | / _ \   Ari Pollak - ari@aripollak.com - www.aripollak.com