Re: MRTG

Hi Peter,

seems that MRTG is unable to resolve the name of your router into an IP
address.
Try to put the router into your hosts file. Or use the IP address instead of
the name.

Greets,
Matthias

> This may sound like a stupid thing to say but i can't get mrtg
> working!!! tis is my first attempt and i am new to debian. Can someone
> please help me out??? i keep getting this message.
>
> > Error:
> >   can't resolve "router.localnet" to IP address
> > SNMPGET Problem for public@router.localnet
> > SNMPGET: Failed to reach target: "1:public@router.localnet". I tried
> multiple times!
>
> Anyone wanna help out a newbie?????
>
> Thanx
> Peter

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a