sl anyone? was [Re: ./ in PATH, always bad?]

    Hi,

    I found that I type 'la' by mistake more often than 'sl', so I made
symlink for sl to la.  :-) I Love that train coming down the track! Ok,
so there's no track. Maybe that could be in a future version of sl?
Anyway, I love that choo-choo.

    Jim Richards

To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.