How to get an Iomega 100MB USB Zip Drive to work with Debian?

I am new to Linux, and have just installed Debian/GNU Linux on a Dell
Dimension XPS R400.  The only problem I am facing, is - how to get an
Iomega 100MB USB zip drive to work with Debian 2.2r3? I have installed
the module for USB-storage, but have no clue how to go from there.

Also - how do I get my computer to accept Mac-files?  (I forgot to
install the module for Macintosh files.)

THanks!

Joern T. Larsen.