Upgrading from potato to woody -> Perl Error on Templates

Hello everybody,

WHAT I HAVE DONE
I'm upgrading from potato to woody.
What I have done is:
- install a potato from the CD's.
I made a simple installation, without X, HTTP servers ....
- I then installed an external package: conf-isdn-account to configure my ISDN Card & all my ISDN stuff.
- It worked well, I then changed my /etc/apt/sources.list file to point via FTP on woody :
  ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian potato main contrib non-free

WHAT MY PROBLEM IS
- I then launched dselect, the Update procedure (step 2) and the Install procedure (step 3). I didn't change the sofware choices, and I Launched the Install procedure.

- I waited for 1h30, it downloaded everything well
- It then began to pass the scripts and ....

Template parse error near "" at /usr/lib/perl5/Debian/DebConf/Template.pm line 60 <TEMPLATES> chunk 3

I tried again and again, but nothing does. My installation doesn't want to achieve.

I don't know what to do
- Abandon and reinstall a potato ?
- Something you could suggest me ?

Thanks in advance for your advises, tips ... and I hope solutions !

Laurent PETIT, a french guy (sorry for my approximative english).