Re: XWindows library

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 02:27:40PM +0200, Ellenkamp, Guus wrote:
| I don't have the information here, but I'm just compiling a very small
| program which only opens a window, so only the 'basic' library is missing.
| Header files seem ok, it just doesn't link. It gives some errors like
| "symbols not found".

Try again.  This time when you get the error message, paste it
verbatim into an email, along with the command (verbatim) that you
executed, and send it to the list.  Unless we see the exact spelling
of the error message we are just shooting at the wind.  Sometimes the
smallest detail or difference in wording means a different problem
which has a different solution.  You can (almost) never provide too
much information/details.

-D