Re: : Newbieish question

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 12:24:30PM -0700, Brian Ballsun-Stanton wrote:
> Well, sorta ::chuckles::
> I don't mind upgrading stuff (I think...) but... I don't know what not to
> do....

> I think main question is: how unstable is unstable, and how do I make it
> more stable?

I'd say, unstable is stable enough for a workstation, where no important
things are done, e.g. for your home computer, but I wouldn't recommend
it for "production" servers. You can be lucky and get one of the stable
snapshots of sid, but there's no guarantee for this. And: never change a
running system :-)

greetz

Stephen Rueger