Re: [OT} Linux and reiserfs

* Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com> (2001-07-15 19:40):
> Are there boot images available for Debian that incorporate setting up
> reiserfs partitions from the beginning, i.e. selecting reiserfs as the
> partition type during an installation ??

Unofficial reiserfs install disks seem to come and go quite regularly,
the site I got mine from no longer exists... but this site looks like
it has pretty much the same disks:

http://debianboot.digitaltux.com/

I'd be very wary of running reiser on a production server, but for a
workstation like mine, I don't see any problem, and its been running
fine for more than 6 months...

As always YMMV :)

Cheers,
Sean