Re: UUCP+sendmail

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 07:18:49PM +0400, Alexey wrote:

> > rcbmail is an existing program/script? uuxqt won't execute this, if
> > you don't allow it to do so.
>
> I tried to find file *rcbmail*, but it does not exist at all. :(

Could those be compressed smtp batches? bsmtpd ist the package for
sendmail to handle those batches. You might take a look at this. BTW,
is there a reason to use sendmail? If you would use exim, I might help
you a bit more ;)

If in doubt, ask your provider what rcbmail exactly is... I'm just
wild guessing.

--
Bye,
Dietmar