Re: Testing upgrade: Potentially harmful(?) problem

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 12:35:25AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Jimmy Richards wrote:
> > 	I got something you can try. Go to you're /etc/apt/apt.conf.d dir
> > directory and then edit the file named 70debconf. Add the following
> > lines below the line that's already there.
>
> Or better, just make an /etc/apt/apt.conf file that contains that.
>
> --
> see shy jo

	Hi,

	Does does /etc/apt/apt.conf work on woody or higher? I figured it
needed to be in the 70debconf file for my sid system since it's the file
that orginally contained the apt options. If so... does the apt.conf
file override the 70debconf file? I'll have a look at the man page(s)
about this. Good stuff to know.

	Thanks,

	Jim Richards

Hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.