Re: IPtable help and comments

	Subject: IPtable help and comments
	Date: Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 10:41:32AM -0400

Quoting dude(dude@deletia.com):

> Sorry i am posting this again to this list,
> but debian-firewall list was essentially mute.

Don't know what your problem is but the debian-firewall has a reply to
your request as well as your tests.  Did you subscribe?

I have just forwarded a very good response to your, multiple requests,
to you.  Hope your mail system is set up to receive it!

--
Nobody said computers were going to be polite.