Re: D-Link DFE-530TX+

Evan Flynn wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck doing a network install of debian with a D-Link
> DFE-530TX+? What module can I use and if it's not included with the driver
> set where can I download it?

I have about 5 of them here, all working just fine in various flavors of
Debian (Debian Potato, Progeny, Corel Linux, and Stormix).  Use the
rtl8138.0 module...the "stock" one that comes with all 2.2.XX kernels
has worked great for me.  Dunno about 2.4 series kernels. Note: That is
"are-tee-el"8139.o (phonetically).

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-