xlib6g

Hi,

I'm desparately trying to solve my problems of locales that I have
previously posted to this list. I'm currently assuming is due to me
extracting XFree86 4.0.3 from tarballs rather than debs so I'm getting
files from the testing distribution that make up 4.0.3 and installing them
in the hope that it will restructure my Xlibs... okay.

Problem.

I'm  trying to install Xlibs-4.0.3. But this conflicts with xlib6g and
everything in X depends on this... how??? is there a replacement from
xlib6g that doesn't conflict? OR shall I just overide and hope it works?

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Wood
Imperial College