Re: Newbie

search the list archives, as someone posted url for unofficial woody and sid images, which you might be intrested on

At 10:47 a.m. 13/07/01 -0400, Case, Benjamin wrote:
Ok..I just moved into a new house and my DSL wont get hooked up for another
week. I have a 28.8 dialup account, but that isnt much for getting most
packages. I went ahead and burned the 3 ISO's for Debian 2.2r3 (Potato). I
want to run UNSTABLE though. Where can I d/l all the UNSTABLE packages to a
CD for use with APT-GET ?

ben