[OT] job title

this mainly applies to debianers with knowledge of the german
language...

during my four years at college in philadelphia, i worked as a dorm
consultant and techster for the 2,500 client hetero network, helping
faculty, staff, and students with problems with their PCs or Macs.

now i am trying to type up my vita and i can't find a good job title
for this. i tried "Computertechnischer Berater," but that sounds
awkward. and i don't want to include any english words, such as
computer support technician and whatever not, because this is a
*german* CV...

any ideas or tips?

it may look like i'm just sitting here doing nothing.
but i'm really actively waiting
for all my problems to go away.