Re: sysadmin won't allow linux - PLEASE HELP

also sprach Michael A. Miller (on Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:16:15PM -0500):
> Can anyone suggest a way to scp from a machine where I'm not
> allowed to install scp?  (For example, win98 and win2000 machines
> in our libraries)

can't you install a cygwin version into your homedirectory???

"imagine if every thursday your shoes exploded if you
 tied them the usual way. this happens to us all the time
 with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
                                                        -- jeff raskin