Getting the booting part of a bootable CD-ROM

	Does anyone know how one can extract the bootable part of a CD
.iso or from a CD-rom? I know i cant create a bootable CD-rom with mkfs
but what to do if all i want is to edit a iso image keeping it's
bootable part?

[]s
MaCa

--
"I may be drunk, but in the morning I will be sober, while you will
still be stupid and ugly." -Winston Churchill

    --==( Tiago Alves MaCambira )==- -==(     UIN: 5340883      )==--
    --==(tmacam@fortalnet.com.br)==- -==(  tmacam@lec.dc.ufc.br )==--
          --==(  Computer Science Student  @ UFC, BRAZIL  )==--