RE: new to debian have questions

Allow me to expand a little bit.  I don't have
the time to sift through every mail client listed
on SourceForge/FreshMeat/etc. to find one I like.
I've used Outlook for years, I like it, it works
for me(tm).  If you don't like it, don't use it.
I promise you won't hurt my feelings.

You don't see me sending HTML messages to the list,
getting viruses, etc.  You use your MUA, I'll use
mine, but don't attack me because I prefer a different
one than you.

That's too bad I'm not ready for UNIX yet.  Especially
since I've been using UNIX since '95.  UNIX, as a server
platform, is fine for me.  As a desktop platform, it's
still gonna be awhile.

FWIW, Outlook isn't the only mail client I use.  It
all depends on where I'm at.  If I'm sitting at home,
it's Outlook, at work it's Lotus Notes (don't even
get me started on Notes), and anywhere else I SSH in
and either use Pine or mutt.

Anyways, you use whatever you want and I'll continue
to use Outlook.  As long as I'm not sending you HTML
email messages, you really shouldn't have anything to
bitch about, no?

j.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis     <jlgaddis@blueriver.net>