problems with IBM Thinkpad

Hello everybody,

I want to install the Debian distribution on my IBM ThinkPad 486/75 MHz. At
first I wanted to create a dual boot system with MS-DOS & Linux, but got
some problems during the installation. Now I deleted all my partitions and
booted from the Rescue disc, because I can only use floppy discs. As the
help file says I pass the parameter floppy=thinkpad to the installation
process, but after that I get the error message: "Could not find kernel
image: floppy=t.hin".
As disc image I used the one from
http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/
images-1.44/rescue.bin
Can somebody help me please?

-Rainer Hahnekamp

P.S.: This is the third time I post this message, but I could not find it in
your newsgroup If the reason is a problem with my newsreader program I
apologize in advance for posting so often.