Re: Problem with fetchmail (was: I can't start with mutt) solved !

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 07:41:54PM +0100, Glyn Millington wrote:
> "Krzysztof Mazurczyk" <kmazurczyk@wskiz.poznan.pl> writes:
>
> > There is a task. Boil water for tee having: a cattle, faucet with
> > water, matches and gas cooker. The answer: turn on faucet, fill the
> > cattle with water, turn the gas on, wait for boil.  The question is:
> > How will boil water an IT engineer having as in the task but the
> > cattle is already full of water. Of cause he/she'll pour out water
> > from the cattle. Then the task is reduced to the previous one.
>
> Check out the two words "kettle" and "cattle" - filling cattle with
> water is probably not such a good idea, but pouring it out is even
> more challenging!

I just did a Google on cattle and kettle.  Who would have thought there
would be so many hits?  However, even more shocking is that there is one
that is absolutely on-topic:

http://www.angielski.edu.pl/angielski/content.php3?name=tnv_1

--
Michael Epting (epting@ix.netcom.com)