Re: Download managers?

lftp is actually really good, it supports http/https too! You can
download something, hit ^Z (it will background the download) and keep
browsing, download something else, hit ^Z again, etc.. to download
multiple files. If you accidently close your xterm when downloading,
lftp will move your current downloads to the background and finish them
for you! It rocks!

Aq.

On 10 Jul 2001 20:14:56 -0500, Jeremy wrote:
> I am running stable, and I was wondering if there are any (preferably
non-X)
> download managers that run well (and possibly come with) Debian.  I need it
> for downloading some ISOs from a dialup connection that I can only use at
> night.
>
> Thanks for any help,
> Jeremy
>

> --