LILO question

I know this has probably been asked on here before, but I'm running
Debian Stable on my i686 and I'm having problems with LILO. Basically,
I have Debian installed on /dev/hda and Windoze on /dev/hdb. LILO is
install on the boot block of /dev/hda. So here is where my problem
lies; I cannot get LILO to boot my Windoze drive at all. I've looked
through the man pages for lilo.conf, but to no avail. I'm assuming
from previous installations that Windozes' boot block is on
/dev/hdb1. Can anyone give me any help in this situation?

Thanks.
-Mannequin*