Re: Scroll Wheel

Achim Bohnet wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 July 2001 05:07, Craig Dickson wrote:
> > Brian Nelson wrote:
> >
> > > Try this instead:
> > >
> > > Option              "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"
> > > Option              "Buttons"               "5"
> > > Option              "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5"
> >
> > I suppose anything is worth a try, but I don't think the IMPS/2 protocol
> > supports the Intellimouse Optical's extra side buttons.
>
> With this setting and a Logitech Cordless MouseMan Wheel, the side Button works
> like the middle button.  I really like it.  No scrollup/down by accident with the
> side button compared to pressing the wheel.

  other option is to use it for window managing stuff - I set up fvwm so
that clicking side button anywhere in the window area raises/lowers
window, dragging with sidebutton anywhere in the window area moves the
window (surprisingly, dragging the root window doesn't move my monitor,
I'll file bug report I guess...)

	erik