Re: Synchronizing with a Palm Pilot

apt-get install kpilot

that should take care of what you need to get it running with
korganizer. Have you been able to get it to sync/backup to your linux
machine at all? what software have you tried? Here's a few bits that
might be of interest to you. try, for example, `dpkg -p pilot-link` for
more info:

pilot-link
pilot-manager
gnome-pilot

I got these from `apt-cache search pilot`, along with a ton of other
search results. You can start there. If you need more specific help,
just ask.

Vineet

* ebrooks (ebrooks@tds.net) [010704 12:17]: