Re: PPP dialup utility

Hi Jaye,

As a matter of fact I regularly use PPPconfig, pon & poff both as root
and as user with no problem at all, of course, in a console or in a
terminal under gnome.

I thought that the PPP dialup utility resorted to the same definitions
of PPPconfig, but it doesn't seem to be that way (if I define under
this utility a new account I cannot find it under /etc/ppp/peers).

Is it possible that the PPP dialup utility of Gnome be corrupted?

Vittorio