Re: uk.debian.org

I show similar results. I'm using Mozilla under linux, and
www.debian.org and other mirrors show up fine (mostly english with a
few Chinese characters) whereas http://www.uk.debian.org/ displays in ~all
Chinese. (/index.en.html displays correctly, of course).

This seems like this particular mirror may be misconfigured, or some
cache on the Atlantic coast is screwing it all up for us yankees.
Either way, it probably ought to be fixed, in order for Debian to be
able to put her best foot forward, no?

If others can comment with more depth than "fix your browser" I might
be able to better diagnose the problem, and file a bug if necessary.

Vineet

* DvB (dvanbalen@jam.rr.com) [010705 11:36]: