Re: Going slightly spare!

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001, Joost Kooij wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 11:42:12PM +0100, Paul Tansom wrote:

> Did you look at:
>   http://www.scyld.com/expert/modules.html

Yes, that's where I'm working from :-)

> And the "netgear" thread on:
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-0105/thrd6.html

Not noted this thread I don't think, I'm working through it now.

> And the thread at:
>   http://www.tux.org/hypermail/linux-tulip/2001-Jan/0016.html

This one is intriguing as the there is a reply from Donald Becker stating
that this cannot happen.  I'm reading his reply again and looking at the
Makefile code he lists.

Many thanks for these, with any luck they should give me enough info to
crack the problem.

---
Paul Tansom:    Talking to penguins can be inTUXicating, whereas
talking to windows is only 1 step away from talking to the wall!
---
Smoothwall firewall/router project: http://www.smoothwall.org/
Smoothwall project community contact: community@smoothwall.org