Re: Would like to ask for some information regarding about debian's installation

On Sat, Jul 07, 2001 at 02:59:54PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
| D-Man wrote:
| > I guess you mean that you are in 10th grade (or your local equivalent)
| > because middle school is really young to be understanding how Unix (or
| > computers in general) work.
|
| OTOH, we've had debian developers who joined while in middle school

That's cool!

| (though I think all of them are in high school or higher now). And if
| you'd told me I didn't understand computers when I was in middle school,
| I'd have begged to differ. (I was doing farily low-level programming
| that required a basic understanding of the fundamentals of computers in
| 6th grade, and programmed my first BASIC and LOGO in 3rd-4th grade..)

I haven't had the fortune to meet any of you/those middle schoolers,
nor have I found any locally, yet.  It is still really young to
understand that sort of thing, though obviously not impossible nor
non-existant :-).

-D