Re: Two questions

> Thanks. In my digging today I found the archtable - and it
> is indeed compiled in. I think the version I have doesn't
> have the right/full archtable in it.

I have cc to debian-user rather then debian-mentors since I believe -user is
more appropriate for this. -mentors is meant to help making debs.

> Here's another quetion. The system I'm compiling on is
> missing.
>
> 	/usr/include/floatingpoint.h
>       /usr/include/math.h
> 	/usr/include/sys/ieeefp.h
>
> Where can I get these? OS vendor package or GNU package?

libc6-dev: /usr/include/math.h
dpkg: /usr/include/floatingpoint.h not found.
dpkg: /usr/include/sys/ieeefp.h not found.

I have /usr/include/math.h from the libc6-dev and the other 2 are not in my
system.
Tough, of course, this does not mean that there is no package that installs
them.

However could it be that you are mixing Sun tools, headers, files and so on
with Debian? Does the software that you are trying to compile was obtained as
a software that gets compiled with Linux?