From: Wayne Sitton [mailto:waynes@techgod.net]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 10:40 PM
To: debian-user
Subject: embeded debian

My company just started developing for the YOPY PDA.  Me personaly, I am
Debian guy, so I found the Embeded debian
project(http://www.emdebian.org).
Unfortunately, their listserv basically has no traffic.  So, does anyone
know if their is an official, or plans for an official, Embeded Debian
or a
Debian dist. based on the ARM processor.  OR, dose their need to be?

Wayne