Re: mailto tag in netscape

Xucaen wrote:
> Hi all
>
> 	currently, Netscape 4.76 does nothing when I click on a
> mailto: tag. I want to set it up to use mutt or some other email client.
>
> How do I do this?

The package muttzilla can do this for you.

Package: muttzilla
Section: contrib/mail
Installed-Size: 70
Maintainer: Adrian Bridgett <bridgett@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.40-9
Depends: netscape, python, x-terminal-emulator, libc6 (>= 2.2.1-2)
Filename: pool/contrib/m/muttzilla/muttzilla_0.40-9_i386.deb
Size: 19526
MD5sum: a83211e2a700003e14adf0af1f17b14e
 Muttzilla will launch your email or news client when you click on
 mailto: or news: links in Netscape. You _must_ be using a libc6 version
 of Netscape.

--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD   | He that is slow to believe anything and
                      | everything is of great understanding,
'91 GS500E            | for belief in one false principle is the
Morgantown WV         | beginning of all unwisdom.