Re: [users] Re: [OT] Harassment of open source developer !

also sprach Craig Dickson (on Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:42:50PM -0700):
> I don't understand the distinction you're making. Is "illustrator" a word
> in German also? The only difference I see in "Illustrator vs. illustrator"
> is the capitalization.

that's the difference. yes, Illustrator is a german word, although i
don't think i have heard it used before.

q:      how did you get into artificial intelligence?
a:      seemed logical -- i didn't have any real intelligence.