dpms and X4

    Ola.

    Under XFree86 3.3.6, I could execute the following to turn on dpms.

xset +dpms
xset dpms 1200 1800 2400

    This worked great. Doing this under XFree86 4.0.3 however, it doesn't seem
to work. I can execute the commands, and looking at the output from xset q:

DPMS (Energy Star):
  Standby: 1200    Suspend: 1800    Off: 2400
  DPMS is Enabled
  Monitor is On

    It appears to work. However, when it finally tries to put the monitor into
standby, it immediately comes back from standby.

    I should note that if I use KDE's control panel to enable dpms, it works
fine.

    Help?

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a