Re: Reading WordPerfect files

Unfortunately the abiword I've got at least doesn't do anything with WP
files (version 0.7.7).  LaTeX is, of course, the Right Way To Do It
(tm) but the chances of my convincing my colleagues of that in time to
stop getting their attachments are essentialy nil!

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin@unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA